Refugee Services of Texas (RST) adheres to the ALDE Code of Ethical Principles and Practices, and to the Association of Financial Professionals Donor Bill of Rights.
Donors have the right to:
- Be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- Have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements
- Expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship
- Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- Have their donations handled with respect and confidentiality
- Ask questions and receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
Should you have any further questions or concerns about RST's fundraising principles and practices, please contact our Development Director here.