LOGO FILES & USAGE
The logo is an important visual symbol of RST and our work in Texas. While we wish to make our logo available to those who are working in support of our organization, we require that the guidelines listed below are followed without exception.
- You may change the size of the logo as long as "Refugee Services of Texas" remains clearly visible, but do alter the length-to-height ratio
- You many not place additional images or objects over any portion of the logo
- The logo should always be straight, never tilted
- Do not apply filters to the logo or change the official colors (listed below) in any way
- Unless using the black logo, RST's logo should always be in color
- The background of RST's logo is clear, not white - you may place the logo in shapes other than white squares and rectangles as long as all parts of the logo remain visible