Rio Grande Valley Service Center
RST Rio Grande Valley, located in Harlingen, TX, opened its doors in 2017 and works in partnership with the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) to serve survivors of trafficking through our Survivors of Trafficking Empowerment Program!
RST Rio Grande Valley provides services to domestic and foreign survivors of human trafficking through our Survivors of Trafficking Empowerment Program such as:
- Job readiness training and placement
- Refugee Cash Assistance
- Survivors of Trafficking Empowerment Program (STEP)/VOCA
- Financial Literacy by Frost Bank
Interested in giving in-kind donations to our Harlingen office that go directly to the families we serve?! Check out the list below for the most needed items for newly arrived families or view our Amazon Wish List!
- Gift cards (HEB, Walmart)
- Laptops/ Computers (working, with all parts!)
- TVs (must have working with all cords!)
- Baby/ Children’s items (pack n plays, high chairs, strollers, car seats [can’t be expired], lightly used toys, children’s books, baby clothing)
- Baby formula
- Diapers and wipes- all sizes!
- Bikes and helmets (must have good tires!), bike locks
- NEW blankets and sheets
- Furniture donations (MUST email Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate with clients)
Donations NOT accepted:
- Seasonal Items- Xmas trees, holiday decor
*Donations are accepted Monday- Thursday 8:30-4:30 and before noon on Fridays*
|25||26||27||28||29||Sep 30||Oct 1|
12:00 pm San Antonio Volunteer Orientation
12:00 pm Volunteer Appreciation Lunch
9:00 am Austin Donation Drive!
|30||Oct 31||Nov 1||2||3||4||5|